Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tiny little craft

I don't know that you'd even consider this a "real" craft, but I had a little spot open on the wall in-between some picture frames.  I had leftover stones from the candle sconce project, so I took a string and hot glued on 15 stones in graduated colors, then put a screw in the wall, tied the string on, and hot glued the top rock to the screw to cover it.  Here it is:

Stinkie loves to mess with it.  Weirdo.  Here's how it looks on my wall:
My husband has a thing for those photo collage frames.  See my candle sconce up there?  My little heart flutters every time I see them.
I finished another little scrapbook paper wreath for the upstairs bathroom and put it up.  Now there are two!  I am going to wait until I get that wall where I want it, then make a post for that.
I am also working on a hemp pendant lamp for hanging above my huge comfy chair in my living room.  I need to go out and get the rest of the stuff for it today.  Here's a teaser:
Long Days and Pleasant Nights, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment