Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paper and Felt Wreath

I wanted (needed?  Maybe) something to put in the upstairs bathroom.  It's in shades of blue grey, so I wanted something that could pop but that would at the same time look fancy schmancy.  I took a few ideas I'd found on the interwebs herehere and here and smooshed them together using stuff I had lying around the house.  The result was too cute!

It's pretty small (about 8" diameter in all) for wall art, but I am thinking this is my prototype and I'm going to make a collection of these for the large wall space available in the bathroom.  I might put a mirror in the center of the largest one...I'm just not sure.  Maybe a mirror in all of them.
Anyway, that's the craft for today.  I did have a craft that didn't come out.  I tried making a re-useable swiffer cloth but it was too small to fit.  I had to make another craft, I couldn't end the day in disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment