Friday, February 8, 2013

Pulp Fiction Cupcake Re-Creation

As my husband's birthday quickly approached and I found myself swamped with cakes, I went online in search of something to show him that he deserves cake love too!  I found these amazing Pulp Fiction cupcakes that featured Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta, and I had to re-create them!

I think I did pretty good copying the originals, for dealing with a fussy kid and not feeling too great today. The original creator of these was Jemma at Sugarsugar, I think.  So far as I can tell.  Here's the picture I used to go off of:
Aren't they incredible?  This Jemma person is awesome.  I love Pulp Fiction!
Also, how neat is it to be John Travolta or Samuel L Jackson right now?  Being immortalized in cupcake like this!?

No comments:

Post a Comment