Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Ano To Me!

This is a pretty exciting moment for me. All my life I've bought cute little notebooks and written in them for a few days, then lost them and found them again three years later. It's always interesting to see what kinds of things I was doing, how I was feeling, and where I was going. I feel like there's about to be a new chapter in my life, so I guess now's the time to start documenting it!
We moved to Richmond, Virginia about a year and a half ago.  This area is very different from my native homeland of Southern Oregon, and I do miss home terribly.  After my parents moved to Southeast Asia, there wasn't really any point in staying over there, when my Hubby's family all lives over here.  I'm still waiting to feel like I'm a Virginian!
I've been making cakes for years. I've always loved cooking and baking, and the past year or so I've really felt like I should be doing more with myself. I am a stay a home mom to my beautiful 2 year old boy, and while that is very important, I really needed another aspect of myself to come out to play! This blog is going to be all about what I'm learning about cakes, and myself, as time goes on. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you learn a little too!

No comments:

Post a Comment