Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Castle Cake that keeps on giving...

I have made a few of these cakes to where I now have them down to science!  The color for this was was to be Barbie Purple (or as the birthday girl described it, pink-purple).  Neither of the photos I took captured the color just right (flash and low light) but you get the general idea.
The shoes here were the color I was going for:


Yes, they are amazing shoes and the price is $129.  I looked them up.  Fabulous shoes.
Here's with the flash:

And here's without the flash in my low light house:

It was a pretty fun and easy cake and I loved making it!

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! And here, I thought I liked to bake, but this is out of this world! I want to be you when I grow up :) I had no idea that you were into this, but you are so talented. I'm very proud of you Alesha.

    Zibby

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much do you charge to make cakes? i have 2 kids who are born a year and one month apart so im gonna have their birthdays on the same day my son will be 2 and my daughter will be 1 so i need 2 cakes made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cakes are priced differently according to skill level and ingredients required. I do not charge by the serving. Please email me at alesharaelane@yahoo.com and I will answer any questions you may have. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete